Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weekly picture dump lots of cool gear n people!

Some pictures from the past week, a lot of new synths and many new friends including Baxter with his new canvas gown blue, and then making me some tasty treats later on. LOVE the tuna kabobs for crafting. Blazedmage a newcommer to the ls and game, Fred doing me some leather synths and breaking alot of those damn wolf furr's. Maybe he should not synth in full red gear..., Thor with his slick wand of tides, splice doing some alc in my newly made velvet gown (Grats on 40!!! ~ Cluster TIME), Luna rockin some nice new black velvet kecks "Verry Yuffie Style" /Luna, Warstormer doing me up a vintage scale mail +1!!! (maybe server first), and some random friends/loyal customers with Velvet acton plain (YG has this synth wrong, took me a very long time to get it right), and more black velvet customers.













No comments:

Post a Comment