Friday, February 25, 2011

Have not posted in a while, busy getting new LS going

Moving an ls and getting all the members over from Cloudy to Bomb Toss was quit a chore. Trying to keep things moving in the right direction and getting more and more members closer to 50. We should have about 15+ 50's in the next week or 2 which should really open us up to all the content we have so far.

Been working on my goldsmithing and had a few +3 cactuar needles lying around and decided to give it a whirl going for an HQ thousand needle. Starting quality was around 315 for each and I used all the ability tricks in my bag. My goldsmith was/is only 30 so I was mainly just going for success and leaving a few touchups if I could.

Ended getting really lucky on one (the others were all NQ):

No comments:

Post a Comment